PDA

View Full Version : Arcade

Rieur
10-17-2005, 02:52 AM
Currently I'm dominating the Arcade, except for that one game that Ludo played waaaaaay tooo long! Someone beat some of my scores, most I just got A score, not really a good one!

My favorites are Curveball and Bloody Penguin! Love the addon Noah!

Volion
10-17-2005, 10:22 AM
Yeah, well dont get to comfortable with that curveball score :mad:

The arcade is still in beta so there will be allot more features coming, like a leader board, multiplayer games and allot more games in general once its finished.

DocFKNx
11-15-2005, 12:55 AM
Not Anymore Yer Not Pisshead!

DocFKNx
11-15-2005, 12:58 AM
I'm sure you know but a couple of them games is buggy. Mad Shark for sure. Crazy Koala too. You know this or want me to list them all?

DocFKNx
11-15-2005, 01:00 AM
And PLEASE don't ever lose these scores! I AM NOT playing some of these again - some are too brutal! ; )

Volion
11-15-2005, 03:17 AM
I'm sure you know but a couple of them games is buggy. Mad Shark for sure. Crazy Koala too. You know this or want me to list them all?

List them and what is wrong in detail please.

DocFKNx
11-16-2005, 04:24 PM
List them and what is wrong in detail please.
Mad Shark - all you have to do is play it once to get the high score. It doesn't record the actual scores. Crazy Koala - the 2nd (or third?) lost bird is never 'found' even when you hover over it a thousand times. The only way to get high score is to get the first ones fast as shit. And that high score on Kirby is obviously (like alot of these games) the product of some sort of cheating!!!! Ya'll a bunch of dishonest MFers!!!! ;}

Rieur
11-17-2005, 07:22 PM
Until you take my curveball, Mah jong, or Bloody Penguin score, I could care less, keep trying Xloser!

DocFKNx
11-17-2005, 07:26 PM
lol how can *I* be the loser when you've logged over 33 hours in the arcade for 9 high scores. I've got 20 in just over 9 hours son! Now that's bang for the buck! And your pingu score has to be from cheating - not gonna even bother with it. Mah Jong will be mine tonight!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Volion
11-18-2005, 02:29 AM
Mad Shark - all you have to do is play it once to get the high score. It doesn't record the actual scores. Crazy Koala - the 2nd (or third?) lost bird is never 'found' even when you hover over it a thousand times. The only way to get high score is to get the first ones fast as shit. And that high score on Kirby is obviously (like alot of these games) the product of some sort of cheating!!!! Ya'll a bunch of dishonest MFers!!!! ;}

/laugh

(Thinks of more ways to aggravate Doc)

DocFKNx
11-18-2005, 02:42 AM
I stand where I stand. Fix it PHP boy!!!! Or hire me too - all this *nix shit is elementary school to us DOS/Windows hardliners!

X

Rieur
11-19-2005, 06:52 PM
Owned X. Owned.